Milestone Interactive Group, the official distributor for Electronic Arts in India, announced today that FIFA 14 will launched at midnight across ten cities in the country.
The midnight launch will commence at 11:45 PM on 26th September, 2013. Various retail stores across Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Navi-Mumbai, Thane, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Pune and Chennai will host the midnight launches, where FIFA 14 will be available for purchase 12:00 AM onwards.
Gamers purchasing their copy of FIFA 14 from Game4u stores can get their hands on the lenticular “Lional Messi” FIFA 14 steel book, along with a bunch of exclusives.
Here are the Midnight Launch venue details:
Date: 26 September, 2013
Time: 11:45 PM onwards
- Game4u, Mega Mall, Oshiwara, Mumbai
- Game4u, Infiniti Mall, Malad (West), Mumbai
- Game4u, Linking Road, Bandra West), Mumbai
- Game4u, Viviana Mall, Thane
- Landmark, Inorbit Mall Vashi, Navi Mumbai
- Landmark, SGS Mall, Pune Camp, Pune
- Landmark, Phoenix Market City, Viman Nagar Pune
- Gadgets, Fergusson College Road, Pune
- Game4u, Elante Mall, Chandigarh
- Game4u, MBD Neopolis Mall, Ludhiana
- Game4u, MGF Metropolis, Gurgaon
- Landmark, Ambience Mall Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- New Planet, DLF Promenade Vasant Kunj, NewDelhi
- F.O.G., DLF Place Mall Saket, New Delhi
- Musicland, PVR Complex Saket, New Delhi
- Landmark, Forum Mall Koramangala, Banglaore
- Landmark, Orion Mall Rajajingar, Bangalore
- Landmark, Chennai Citicentre, Mylapore,Chennai
FIFA 14 will be available for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita and PC from the 27th of September, 2013 onwards.
Stay tuned for the iLLGaming FIFA 14 review, and in the meantime, check our FIFA 14 Demo Impressions.