Sure, many have pulled off great games with a team of two and hit the jackpot. Those are rare cases, but making video games really isn’t a cheap affair after all. “Triple A” games require teams of hundreds of designers, developers, animators, writers, voice-actors etc. to pull off. Making video games is no less than making a big budget Hollywood movie, video games actually require a lot more.
Here is a list of twenty most expensive games ever made. You’ll be surprised to see how much making a game costs.
20. L.A. NOIRE (Rs. 300 Crore)
19. HEAVY RAIN (Rs. 310 Crore)
18. HALO REACH (Rs. 330 Crore)
17. HALO 3 (Rs. 332 Crore)
16. GRAN TURISMO 5 (Rs. 370 Crore)
15. TOO HUMAN (Rs. 385 Crore)
14. METAL GEAR SOLID 4 (Rs. 390 Crore)
13. WORLD OF WARCRAFT (Rs. 390 Crore)
12. GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER (Rs. 392 Crore)
11. CRYSIS 3 (Rs. 400 Crore)
So there you go, that’s only ten of them. The 1 – 10 ranking games of this list will be published soon.